Student Registration » Certification of Multi Occupancy Form

Certification of Multi Occupancy Form

Certificate of Multiple Occupancy - this form is used when a parent/guardian moves into the District and needs to register a student but the parent/guardian is not the homeowner or leaseholder.  It should be filled out and notarized along with the registration packet.  When registering children using multiple occupancy, two proofs of residency will be needed from the homeowner/renter and two from the parents/guardians that are registering.