Volunteer in Our Schools
Volunteer opportunities include (but are not limited to) the following:
ALL ITEMS ARE MANDATORY
Initial Clearances must be dated within 60 months.
They must be resubmitted every 60 months from date on clearance.
Once approved you must volunteer one time per school year to stay active.
- This application is available by clicking Volunteer Applications. Next, click "Apply" next to the initial school you wish to volunteer for; if you are interested in volunteering in more than one school you will be given the option to add more schools by scrolling to the bottom of the "Current Vacancies" section of the application.
- Online: Online report by going to https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home OR
- Mail: Print the form by obtaining it at http://www.dhs.pa.gov/cs/groups/webcontent/documents/form/s_001762.pdf and mail it to the address provided on the form. This will take several weeks to process and receive the clearance in the mail.
- Online: Instant report online by going to https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Mail: Print the form by obtaining it at https://epatch.state.pa.us/help/SP4-164A.doc and mail it to the address provided on the form. This will take several weeks to process and receive the clearance in the mail.
- Online: To register and schedule an appointment go to https://uenroll.identogo.com/, registration Volunteer Service Code 1KG6Y3. Then take your registration form to the fingerprinting location you selected during registration.
- FBI Registration Instructions
Volunteer Residency Affidavit: Can be submitted as an alternative to the FBI Clearance if you meet the following criteria:
- You will always be volunteering directly under the supervision and direction of a school administrator, a teacher or other member of the school staff.
- You have never been convicted of a disqualifying crime in Pennsylvania, or the corresponding offenses under the laws of any other jurisdiction and you have lived in the state of PA for 10 years or more.
If you will be unaccompanied with students or chaperone a field trip, you will be required to obtain an FBI Fingerprint Criminal Background Clearance; the volunteer residency affidavit form is not acceptable (per Franklin Regional School Board Policy: 7407 Volunteer Policy).
- If required by the PA Department of Health, a TB test dated within the past 12 months must be provided.
For questions call the building secretary or email email@example.com.