The Franklin Regional School District supports quality instruction and learning that empowers all students to participate in an education that is engaged and equitable. Many school districts in our region are investing in a One-to-One program to improve student learning. Through the One-to-One program, the Franklin Regional plans to provide all students with equitable access to devices both at school and at home.
This year, the Franklin Regional School District will be utilizing FamilyID ONLY to pay for the Chromebook Insurance. All One-to-One agreements will be included in the student handbook. If you need assistance with registering for FamilyID, please scroll to the directions located at the bottom of this page.
FRSD Acceptable Use Policy and the Chromebook Agreement forms will be included in the student handbook for signature.
Make insurance payment HERE.
Forms and Documents
Printable forms and documents related to the District's One-to-One program can be found below. School Board policies are linked to the latest version approved by the School Board.
Board Policy 815:
Board Policy 224:
The District is providing students with low-cost insurance coverage for their devices. While insurance is optional, we strongly recommend insurance to cover accidental damage to the device. All insurance must be paid by September 25th for the device to be covered for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Insurance is $35 annually, per student with a family maximum of $70.
- Insurance is waived for families enrolled in the Free/Reduced lunch program. Families enrolled in this program receive the insurance free of charge.
- The insurance covers the repair costs for the first two incidents of damage per year. Incidents of abuse or intentional damage are not covered by insurance and will result in the full repair cost being billed to the parent/guardian.
- Lost accessories such as power adapters are not covered by insurance and shall be the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- The District has sole discretion over final determinations of insurance claims, incidents of abuse, and intentional damage.
- Damage incurred without purchasing insurance will result in the Student and Parent/Guardian being billed for the full cost of the repair.
FamilyID REGISTRATION PROCESS: