Resolve Common Chromebook Issues
If you are having issues with getting to a webpage or logging into the application, try these quick tips.
How to Clear Cache / Cookies / History on Chromebooks
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen, hover over “More Tools” and then select “Clear browsing data”
- Check the boxes next to Browsing History, Cookies, and Cached Images and Files.
- Click Clear Data.
Deleting User Profile on a Chromebook
****Power off the Chromebook and power it back on
1. On the Chromebook sign-in screen, select the profile you want to remove.
2. Next to the profile name, select the Down arrow
3. Select Remove this user.
4. Restart the Chromebook and log back in.